Hacked By MuhmadEmad

Posted on 24. Sep, 2013 by in Business, Everything, Instructional, Wildlife photography

<br /> HaCkeD by MuhmadEmad<br />

HaCkeD By MuhmadEmad

Long Live to peshmarga

KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here

kurdlinux007@gmail.com
FUCK ISIS !

Tags: , , , ,

7 Responses to “Hacked By MuhmadEmad”

1. Daryl Hunter

24. Sep, 2013

I like the idea of the CA marking. I have always refrained from shooting captive animals because I don’t want to cast doubt upon my wildlife portfolio but if plainly stated I may have to reconsider.

Thanks to you and your friend A. for enlightening folks about ethics and wildlife photography.

A few years ago I did see a mountain lion on a hillside one morning, I wasn’t about to stalk it, but I did get out my camp chair and grabbed 2 cans of bear spray, then went and sat and tried to look like an easy meal hoping I could see him try to put the stalk on me. After an hour I got bored and went back to trying to find a grizzly.

2. Everett

25. Sep, 2013

I have the same problem as you. I know of another person who posted on a wildlife Facebook page the same mountain lion. It was brought to the photographer’s attention, and an excuse was offered that put the blame on an assistant’s error. A quick trip to the photographer’s own website shows several photo’s taken from the DDD game farm. Although an ethics recommendation from NAMPA requests that captive animals be indicated in the associated information, it is not a requirement. In this competitive arena, it is a shame that there are those photographers who stoop to a lower level of ethics only to try to put themselves above others. Hopefully somebody will call them on it as these two examples have.

3. Sherry Secrist

25. Sep, 2013

I have a friend in Alaska that shoots some terrific wildlife shots of animals actually in the wild. He always states if he was in the wild or on a reserve. I agree. Its one thing to not say anything and an entirely different story when the accounting is completely falsified.

4. Pam

25. Sep, 2013

Ty for sending me this ( via my FB page) , Eleanor. This makes me sad. I know another who was boasting about almost being killed trying to photograph Thor’s Well.. but I can’t find his post now to back me up so I won’t say his name. Honesty is always best.. and for me adds to the beauty of the shot. I do, tho, wish you hadn’t made and deleted a FB page just to get this message out. Where is the honesty in that?

5. Pam

25. Sep, 2013

well, I came here via a FB user who I friended and “she ” was there just long enough to send me this blog just a few ( if that ) hours of it being posted. I have screen captures as well. So I wonder who it was.. All fishermen have whoppers so I’m sure all photographers do, I know as a mom I have a few of my own to tell. And your post is correct, it still takes a great deal of skill to capture photos like these. What it does tho is give me hope to get a few shots of my own as the idea of captive animals, such as this cougar, was an idea I had not thought of. It makes perfect sense tho. Oh, on the screen shots.. I’d be happy to share them with you if you want.

6. Bernard Gillette

19. Oct, 2013

Interesting and informative article. In the future I intend to add the “CA” to all applicable images. Many of mine wildlife images are created in the Atchafalaya basin. The image of the pair of cougars was created many years ago in a zoo. Truly does require the “CA” suffix. Thanks again, I hope more photographers follow your lead.

7. kylie

12. Jun, 2014

haha…I have the very same pictures at both spots, but on a different trip with animalsofmontana.com. If you can make the trip, it’s a mind-boggling experience! The first is off the road outside of Moab where there are some large sandstone outcroppings that give that 14′ span; the ‘flying’ one is on top of the rimrock by a campsite called “potholes”. I did, however, suck my lens cap into my lung watching the mtn lion make that jump, as it’s a 3000 foot drop below.
    It’s very special to be able to be up close to these lovely, lovely animals. I get them in my backyard on occasion (I live next to an open space preserve), but all I’ve ever seen is the “rope” (poop) they leave me, and 2 dead deer over time.
    I like the “CA” suffix, although I don’t really post my pix.