If you’re a Canadian and you have some great shots that show how humans have negatively OR positively affected the environment, consider entering them into Outdoor Photography Canada Magazine’s 2010 Spring Photo Contest.
There are a number of great prizes while the grande prize includes:
- a Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Wide-angle Lens (available in Canon, Nikon, Sony or Pentax Mount)
- a QHD-61Q Magnesium Ball Head
- a Flight Logistic’s Photographer’s Sun Position Compass
- Niagara School of Imaging tuition to attend Mike Grandmaison’s course on “Making a Living as a Nature Photographer”
- a Lowepro Stealth Reporter D200 camera bag
- a one-year subscription to the magazine
Beyond the grand prize, there are three other major winners, along with three runner-up award winners.
If you’re interested in participating and potentially winning some great prizes along with the opportunity to have your photo published in the magazine, check out the details here.